Pair one of our wax warmers with our fragrant wax melt. Wax melts are scented at the full load that the soy wax will hold with premium, phthalate-free fragrances. A total of 3 ounces of wax is in the wax melt and six (6) squares in each wax melt. Each square gives you up to 8-12 hours of intense scent, or longer depending on the size of the room you are using it in.
If you spill some, add a little water and soap, and it should come straight up. Let the wax harden to remove the melting wax. Using a spoon next, pop it out. Do not pour the molten wax down the drain. It can cause hardening and clogging of the pipes.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended;
- Avoid burning candles near combustible materials;
- Store candles flat to prevent warping, and always store in a cool, dark, and dry place;
- Candles should always be burned in appropriate candle holders or bases;
- Extinguish candles with a candle snuffer;
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.